Friday, July 5, 2013

"Mini Zone Conferences"- Meet the new President.

"Mini Zone Conferences"- Meet the new President.
July 2nd, 3rd, and 4th we embarked with our ever so patient assistants 
through the mission to meet all "our" missionaries. I know they are on the Lord's errand,
but we have already gotten a little possessive by using "our".

Day 1- AM  
Pachuca Sur Zone
 
"Every member....a missionary"- is vital to our work.




















Day 1-AM
Pachuca MX Zone

Day 1- PM
Pachuca Zone
"...united in the cause to bring the gospel to all the world"



 Day 1- PM
Tulancingo Zone
"..if we will put our trust in the Lord, He will help us through our difficulties, whatever they may be."                     President Thomas S.  Monson




Day 2- AM
Tecamac Zone- 1
"Standing firm and steadfast as a representative of Jesus Christ."   


Day 2- AM
Tecamac Zone -2
Could someone please get this group organized!!!

"We will not fear..... because God is with us in this work!"
Day 3- AM
Mezquital Zone
"....serving the Lord with Love"



 

3 comments:

  1. I am so happy to have found this blog! My son, Curtis Hixon, is in the picture of the new Pachuca zone. :)
    I was wondering if you could send me the new mission address. I have a package I would love to send. My email address is hixonhome@sbcglobal.net
    Thanks again for the pictures!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love to read all that you have on this blog You both are so awesome. Love to you both.
    Thank you so much for being in our lives. You both have a blessing to me.
    Love you
    Jean.

    ReplyDelete